Wednesday 20 July 2011

Its been a bit like Christmas here today

We had a rather large delivery of wooden toys today - all bright, colourful and best of all ethically produced. 
Our children were so excited (as was I!)  to unpack it all and check it over.

Since I work around the children - usually the work on the website happens on an evening when my husband can take over for a while or on the rare occassions they all go to bed at a reasonable time, it is going to take me a fair few days to get it all listed.  I'm so excited though, its going to bring such a splash of colour to the website. 


Lets see... we have some lovely really chunky farm and jungle animals in natural wood, some skittles, lots of rainbow coloured puzzles (the cat is my favourite), castle and farm play buildings, spinning tops, skipping ropes and loads more.  (you can click on the pictures to make them bigger)

No comments:

Post a Comment