Saturday 24 March 2012

Makes A Change Makes it to Pinterest

I find Pinterest very useful for pinning ideas for activities that I can do with the children.  We recently made a lovely little easter themed herb garden from an idea that I'd found on Pinterest.  That lovely blue egg at the front came from a friend's flock of chickens (as were the lovely white ones too).  We get most of our eggs from her and its lovely knowing that her eggs are definitely organic and hens are indeed incredibly happy.  My children find the blue eggs particularly exciting and there is always a fight for a blue one!     



On browsing Pinterest for some more Easter activities for the children, I was very excited to come across one of the products that we stock and on looking, the link was indeed to Makes A Change!
I discovered that I can see everything that people have linked to on one page here  (bookmarked here as I know I'll never be able to figure out how to find it again!)..very exciting!  Its so lovely to see that people like and appreciate what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment